Why Talmud Torah?
Talmud Torah sets the highest standards of achievement for our students and makes sure they have the support and tools they need to thrive. We offer:
- Small class sizes and experienced, dedicated teachers.
- Support for learners with special needs.
- A modern facility with a state-of-the art computer lab, gymnasium, stage/auditorium and well-stocked library.
- Integration of technology in all subject areas, including our new broadband video conferencing capabilities.
- A Judaic studies program that is supported by local, national and international Jewish communities and organizations, including the Western Canadian Coalition of Jewish Educators in partnership with York University’s Jewish Teacher Education Program.
- Physical education specialists.
- Leading edge professional staff and curriculum development that integrates the linguistic, historical and cultural components of the Judaism with the General/Secular curriculum.
- A shared-goal setting process amongst the EPSB, administration, faculty and parents to enhance learning outcomes.
If you have questions about Talmud Torah and whether it’s the right school for your child(ren), please read our detailed FAQ.